Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3 - Whole Challenge

Whole 30 Challenge
January 3 – Day Three
Well I am tired this morning but that is because I stayed up WAY to late watching football.  It was like a bad wreck in which I could not turn. So the alarm today did not find a spunky burst of energy from me!  I located the SNOOZE….several times!  Finally up and moving….

Success One: Egg scramble prepared yesterday and ½ sweet potato are in a to-go container for breakfast.  Lunch of left over stew, broccoli and an orange are in a lunch tote!

I did get a little hungry at 10:30 AM but then I got busy on a project and when I looked it was 12:30 PM! 

Success Two: Left over stew, orange and kiwi! 
  
I had the chance to eat lunch with a friend at the office and catch up!  We discussed how much money I would be saving on this new bring your healthy lunch plan! J

It is so nasty here today!  Rainy and cold…for Florida!  So the run I was going to do today will have to move to the gym.  Am I the only one who does not like a treadmill!  It is the longest workout ever!!!  But no whining!  It is to be done!

Success Three: Civilized Caveman Chili and asparagus!  The chili was a success!  This will definitely be going as left overs for lunch tomorrow.  Might need to find some other spices, but Martha better watch her back!  J Hubby had to work late so my daughter and I enjoyed a meal together!  She thinks this is so fun….yep, I might be Martha and Mother of the year!

Today was a good #whole30 day! 

RUN FOR GOD BIBLE STUDY
A friend of mine and I are preparing for a new 12-week Bible Study at our church called Run for God. (http://www.runforgod.com/) We were introduced to this Bible Study at the Peachtree Roadrace Expo earlier this year.  It is a Bible study designed to strengthen your spiritual run while teaching you how to physically run.  The goal is to have people complete a 5k at the end of the 12-weeks.  Our church will begin the program on January 10.  We had hoped that people would want to join in on this adventure…as of today, we have over 40 people signed up!  God is so awesome!!  He constantly shows me where I lack in my faith!  I look forward to seeing what God does with this Bible Study and this group!  2013 is going to be AWESOME!!

Oh man!!  College Football has once again sucked me into its evil grip!  I have my TRX workout tomorrow morning at 6 AM.  It is going to be brutal getting up!!  Has anyone tried TRX?  I have never had something so challenging in a little strap!  GREAT workout!  (http://www.trxtraining.com/)

Another successful day!!  Here’s to a fit and fabulous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment